New Security Features
Online Banking has always been a fast, easy, and safe way to manage your accounts. Now it’s even safer. To help combat fraud and minimize identity theft, we have launched new layers of security to Online Banking.
- Password Strength: Your Online Banking password must now meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 20 characters
- Include at least one letter
- Include at least one number
The next time you log in to Online Banking, you will be required to change your password to meet the minimum requirements if it does not already do so. However, if your password does meet the minimum requirements you will not have to change it. If you have any questions regarding the new password requirements, please call us at 800.334.9828.
- Layered multi-factor authentication: You may be asked to answer a security question the next time you make certain transactions within online banking. The questions that you will be asked are the same questions you answered when you first registered for online banking. For your convenience, you can review or change your security questions at any time.
- Overdraft protection priority: Do you have a savings or line of credit that you use for overdraft protection for your Woodstone checking account? Now you can determine which account or loan is used first in the event of an overdraft. It’s a great way to manage your account balances.
If you have any questions about your accounts or how to navigate thru the new online banking enhancements, stop by our branch
or give us a call at 800.334.9828.
Not registered for online banking?
Here are just some of the many great reasons to use online banking.
- One login for Online Banking, Bill Payer, and VISA Online
- Create custom eAlerts that notify you about your account activity
- Transfer money to and from other financial institutions
- Transfer funds between Woodstone accounts
- Apply for a loan
- Skip-A-Pay: Skip your Woodstone loan payment
- View your monthly eStatements
|Member and online banking user Jessica C. says, "I love the flexibility of using Online Banking at Woodstone. It's like having my own personal branch 24/7. "