Manage all of your accounts with a single sign-on.
You asked for it; you got it! Not only does Online Banking have a new look—now, you can also manage multiple accounts with a single sign-on.
Cross-account access lets you transfer money to and from connected accounts, make loan payments, and more from the transfers drop-down menu item.
That’s not all that’s new: Online Banking's easy-to-navigate dashboard gives you quick access to the functions you use most often. View balances, transaction history, pending check card transactions, and pending loan payments; schedule one-time or recurring transfers among your accounts or to other Woodstone members; and access our Bill Payer, VISA Online, and check-ordering systems.
Online Banking's responsive design makes it accessible on any device. Simply log in via the yellow Online Banking login box at the top of this page, and the dashboard will resize automatically to fit your device's screen.
Keep in mind:
- If you log in to Online Banking on your laptop or desktop computer, you may need to clear your browser cache. To do so, hold the Shift key, and, while holding, press F5. Refresh your browser before attempting to log in again. You may need to exit out of your browser and reopen it before attempting to log in again.
- If you log in to Online Banking on a mobile device, you may need to clear your mobile browser cache. Here are instructions for how to perform this task on an Apple device, and here are instructions for how to do so on an Android device. After clearing the browser cache, you may need to exit out of your browser and reopen it before attempting to log in again.
- It is possible that you will need to update your browser version as well. Please click here for more information on how to perform a browser version update.
When you first log in to Bill Pay, you may see a pop-up blocker message. (The instructions below apply only to desktop or laptop computers)
- Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Also when you first log in to the new Online Banking site, you will be prompted to establish security questions.
- You can only log in to Online Banking from woodstonecu.org. If you have the old Online Banking login page bookmarked, you must update it to woodstonecu.org.
- If you have any further questions, please contact member services at 1.800.334.9828.
To enroll in Online Banking, just click on the "New User or Forgot Password" link in the yellow Online Banking login box at the top of this page.