Want a truly FREE checking account that PAYS YOU to use it? Would you also like a no-brainer way to put money into a savings account that also pays you back? If you answered “Yes” to either of those questions, then all you have to do is join the many other Woodstone members who have discovered our Tandem Checking and Tandem Savings accounts.
A savings account that works in tandem with checking
Linking your Tandem Savings and your Tandem Checking accounts means that your ATM refunds and the interest from your Tandem Checking account are automatically deposited into your Tandem Savings account, making it even easier to save.
Here are all the great benefits you get with Tandem Checking and Savings:
- Massive interest in cash - Tandem checking earns 1.75% APY* on balances up to $10,000, and 0.10% APY on balances over $10,000.
- Tandem Savings earns 0.50% APY on balances up to $5,000 and 0.10% APY on balances over $5,000.
- Free – no monthly fees
- No minimum balance – you can choose how much to keep in your account and still earn interest
- Free VISA Debit Card
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds* - so you can afford to use ATMs that are convenient for you
- Free Online Banking and Bill Payer
To earn the highest rate of interest possible, simply:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear per month
- Have one direct deposit or one ACH automatic deposit post and clear
- Receive monthly e-statements
There's no penalty if you don't qualify in a given month. You'll still have a free account that earns a base rate of interest, and you can get back to earning high interest and receiving ATM fee refunds as soon as you qualify again.
Open your Tandem Checking account today.
- Over the phone: at 253.925.6800 or 800.334.9828
- In person: at our branch
To qualify for interest rate rewards and ATM fee reimbursements, account must receive statements transmitted electronically and have a minimum of 12 VISA debit purchases and one direct deposit or automatic debit post and clear during the qualification cycle. Qualification cycle is each calendar month. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.75% APY dividend rate applies to balances of $0.01 - $10,000 and 0.10% APY dividend rate applies to balances over $10,000 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. Each rate will apply only to that portion of the account balance within each balance range. 0.05% dividend rate APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. The advertised Tandem Checking APY is based on compounding dividends. The actual dividends paid may be less than the advertised APY. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.