Social Security Planning Seminars
Bob Skinner, Woodstone Financial Strategies financial planner, will host four sessions of his seminar,"Social Security: Cornerstone of Retirement," at the Federal Way branch:
- April 4 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- April 8 from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- May 2 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- May 6 from 10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
You’ll learn about these helpful topics:
- How your benefits are calculated
- Strategies that could maximize your retirement income
- When to start taking benefits
Estate Planning Seminar
Bob Skinner, Woodstone Financial Strategies financial planner, will co-host one session of his seminar, "Basics of Estate Planning: Tools, Tips, and Tricks." Mark Reinhardt, Attorney of Rehberg Law Group, P.S., will also be on hand to help answer legal questions concerning your unique estate-planning circumstances. Join us at the Federal Way branch:
- April 20 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
You’ll learn these helpful tips:
- How to choose an estate administration tool and properly plan for your beneficiaries
- Understand the need for a will or living trust
- How to minimize probate
- Understand Washington's excise tax and healthcare proxies
RSVP - Social Security Planning
RSVP - Estate Planning
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, Robert Skinner, Registered Representative. Advisory services offered through USAdvisors Wealth Management, Inc., Robert Skinner, Investment Advisor Representative. Woodstone Credit Union and Woodstone Credit Union Financial Strategies are not affiliated with the Securities America companies, USAdvisors Wealth Management, Inc., or Charles Schwab & Company, Inc. Robert Skinner is not associated with the Social Security Administration.
Not NCUA insured. No Credit Union Guarantee. May Lose Value. Not a Deposit - Not Insured by any Government Agency.