The Online Banking login has moved.
It is now located in the upper left corner of your browser screen, below our logo.
- Simply click or tap the large yellow button under our bright green logo.
- The yellow box will expand and reveal the login fields.
Banking on Your Terms
We know you’re busy, and we respect your time. That’s why we offer our members the convenience of easy, secure, 24/7 online banking. So you can access your accounts and manage your finances anywhere, anytime, however it works best for you.
Here are just some of the many great reasons to use Online Banking:
- One login for Online Banking, Bill Payer, and VISA Online. User ID and password may also be used for logging in to our mobile banking app.
- Create custom e-alerts that notify you about your account activity
- Transfer money to and from other financial institutions
- Transfer funds among Woodstone accounts
- Apply for a loan
- Open additional deposit accounts such as certificates, special purpose savings, and money market accounts
- Request Skip-A-Pay to skip your Woodstone loan payment
- View your monthly e-statements
If you use a desktop or laptop computer to access us online, be sure you're running a current version of Microsoft Windows or Apple OS and update your browser to its latest version.
Browsers currently supported include Chrome version 22+, Android version 5.0+, Firefox version 27+, Internet Explorer version 11+, and Safari version 7+.