Banking on Your Terms
We know you’re busy, and we respect your time. That’s why we offer our members the convenience of easy, secure, 24/7 online banking. So you can access your accounts and manage your finances anywhere, anytime, however it works best for you.
Account security is our priority. Starting October 17, Woodstone's Online Banking will no longer support browsers and operating systems that utilize TLS 1.0. In order to access online banking, your browser and operating system must utilize TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2. If you use an older browser and/or operating system for your tablet, computer, or smartphone, please upgrade it to the current version immediately to avoid losing access.
To check your browser to ensure you will be able to access Online Banking in the future, please follow these steps:
- To determine if your browser is utilizing TLS 1.0, rather than 1.1 or 1.2, visit our online Browser Check.
- To determine if your browser supports TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2, click here.
- If the results of the above tests indicate you need to upgrade your browser or operating system, visit this page to download it.
- Google Chrome version 22+
- Mozilla Firefox version 27+
- Safari version 7+
- Internet Explorer Version 10+
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7+
- Android Operating System version 5.0+
- Apple OSX version 10.9 or newer
- Apple iOS version 9+ for iPhone/iPad
If you are using the current versions of your browser and operating system and still have problems connecting to Online Banking, check the settings on your browser to ensure TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are enabled.
If you use a desktop or laptop computer to access us online, be sure you're running a current version of Microsoft Windows or Apple OS and update your browser to its latest version.
Here are just some of the many great reasons to use Online Banking:
- One login for Online Banking, Bill Payer, and VISA Online. User ID and password may also be used for logging in to our mobile banking app.
- Create custom e-alerts that notify you about your account activity
- Transfer money to and from other financial institutions
- Transfer funds among Woodstone accounts
- Open additional deposit accounts such as certificates, special purpose savings, and money market accounts
- Request Skip-A-Pay to skip your Woodstone loan payment
- View your monthly e-statements
Logging in to Online Banking
The Online Banking login is now located in the upper left corner of your browser screen, below our logo.
- Simply click or tap the large yellow button under our bright green logo.
- The yellow box will expand and reveal the login fields.