Online Bill Payer makes it a breeze to pay your bills without ever writing a check. All you need is a Woodstone checking account. It's quick, easy, and secure.
Features and Benefits
- Pay all of your bills from your computer
- Buy less stamps
- Avoid late payments
- 24/7 assistance available at 800.211.6506
All-New Bill Pay Coming in July
In mid-July, we're launch an all-new Online Bill Pay platform, with new features and functionality, and no monthly fee. You will still access Online Bill Pay through Online Banking and your current payees and recurring payments will move over to the new platform. New functionality and fees include:
- Ability to initiate same-day and overnight delivery of bill payments for $17.50 each
- $25 fee for each Bill Pay transaction initiated against insufficient available funds.
Stay tuned for more information.
Your Security is our Top Priority.
For your protection, when paying bills online, enhanced security runs silently behind the scenes evaluating your activity and normal use patterns. This protection is automatic, and no additional action is required. From time to time, when you submit a payment, Online Bill Payer’s enhanced security will automatically prompt you to verify your identity by answering a few simple questions. Once you’ve correctly answered the security questions, your payment will be scheduled and a confirmation will be sent to you via email and through an in session alert — informing you that you have successfully verified your identity and all transactions are secure. That’s all there is to it!
Sign Up Today
- Online Bill Payer is free with Tandem and Breakaway rewards checking accounts
- Basic Checking account holders may try it free for 90 days. It is $4.95 per month thereafter (Effective July 17, 2017, we are discontinuing the $4.95 monthly fee for all users.)
- Log in to Online Banking and, from your dashboard, navigate to "Bill Pay"
With our payment guarantee, all bills that are set up properly and according to the specified timeframe are guaranteed to be paid on time. If not, we will cover any late fees or charges incurred as a result. Payments can be made to anyone in the US, including individuals and businesses (excludes certain government agencies).